- Hyper-local campaign supporting a Co-op store refurbishment
- Highly targeted to a precise area around the Attleborough Co-op store.
- Delivered a localised multi-layered campaign.
- Utilised the best of the local media available, including sponsorship of local football club.
- Gained funding for the campaign from 4 Co-op brands
- We created a series of radio ads at minimal cost
Our solution was to use our unique set of data sources to find current and potential customers in the vicinity of the store, and to use hyper-local media to drive them into store on the day of the re-opening and beyond.
We used a variety of different media from in-store FSDUs, out-of-store digital screens and around-the-store: sponsorship of Nuneaton Football Club, local news Facebook page, local radio airtime, (which included a free interview with the breakfast show presenter) and a tightly targeted leaflet drop.
In order to encourage customers to re-visit the store, we ran a number of promotions on the doordrops and created a series of 5 radio ads, each with a different promotional offer.
The store recorded a sales uplift of 30% yoy in the 4 weeks following the store opening. Co-op were very impressed by the results which surpassed all of their expectations and the Attleborough store is now their best performing.