- Hyper-local campaign to support to the Bristol Center accompanied by a national TV campaign
- Low locational awareness of the store
- Locationally targeted awareness campaign
- Utilised local media, rugby team sponsorship and multiple digital channels
We ran a range of media for the campaign to increase the locational awareness of the Center and the products and services they provide.
For out-of-home, we had a 96 sheet poster site close to the Center along with phone kiosks selected in high traffic areas of Bristol.
Digitally we used website display adverts on the Bristol Live website and in-app advertising within 2 miles of the store with dynamic distancing for customers to see how far they were from the Center and to get directions.
We delivered leaflets to high socioeconomic areas of the city within a 20 minute drive time. We also organised a match day sponsorship of the Bristol Bears rugby club.
- The in-app ads have had 1,230 clicks and a CTR of 0.38% compared to the 0.28% target rate
- The Bristol Live display ads had a click-through rate of 0.08%, above the 0.04% target rate
- Bristol Bears – there was a match day attendance of just under 10,000. It covered a range of sponsorship elements at the match, BT Sport 1 coverage with the peak viewing figures at 153,000 and average viewing figures at 95,000, display advertising on their website, social media posts and a pre-match email